Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lostonight

Tonight, as I feel the emptiness of my heart, something pounded my mind. I don't know if this is what I feel or this is what I see. I just know straight from my heart that change is the only way to make people smile and make people cry. I love people and I love to see them that they love me. I hate people who cannot see the world. Honestly, I love people who see me. People who see the real me with my imperfections and can see the reasons behind it. I love these people and I don't know how can I show them that I really appreciate them. Change hurts. Change hurts me a lot. Even when you look at it, you will tell me that death is far more good than living. Now, as I live in a world full of pain and bitterness, I only want to be with people who are loving and sweet then avoid people who exist but empty. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes change hurts but as what people say, change is the only constant thing in this world. And its actually true. People change, Friends change, WE ourselves change, etc but you see, change is a two way street, sometimes you can be happy with it, but sometimes you cant but you just have to accept/deal with it. hehehe. Its really a good thing that you're surrounded with sweet and loving people like US. hihihihi :* heart U! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marti! Whenever I think that you guys are = there, I can still say to myself that I must live my life very well. ^^,

    ReplyDelete